Residents’ service – the Ra’anana new experience
Residents are customers.
Customer service is a profession that requires specialization and experience and it is my profession. I have managed service at “Clalit” for hundreds of thousands of customers, I served as the deputy mayor here in Ra’anana and I know the city very well. Due to my experience, I can promise you that I will set an innovative standard of customer service in Ra’anana at a level you have never known. A standard that comes from a true recognition of the needs of the residents, based on an open dialogue with you and most importantly – a true love for public service.
- I am here for you!
First of all – please keep my personal cell phone number : 054-4334118
Yes, I believe in high availability and accessibility of the mayor. You will also find my mobile on my signs around the city, at the municipal call center and on social networks.
According to my view, every civil servant must be accessible to the public and should not hide behind an army of secretaries. I am here for you!
(for those who read and think “he is innocent” – I trust the wisdom of Ra’anana residents who know when it is necessary to be served by the call center or any other municipal staff, and when the mayor must be personally involved).
- New system in Ra’anana – regional service managers – will be available for you !
Surely you will say – we heard about it. Well, right. This is my plan, which the mayor of Ra’anana refused to allow me to implement when I served as deputy mayor.
Therefore I intend to implement it as your next mayor.
We will divide the city into six service areas. Each one of you, residents of Ra’anana, will have the name and phone number of the regional service manager who will be responsible for your street. That manager will be measured according to the number of referrals by the call center , the scope of repeated referrals and according to a variety of quality service indicators such as availability, level of satisfaction etc.
For example, when he sees that a resident makes a repeated request at the call center on the same issue, he will initiate a meeting with the resident to closely monitor the need for treatment. The service manager will work with the entire municipal system that provides services throughout the city, and will ensure the best service in the area under his responsibility.
And the good news is that in order to implement this new system of service, we will add only three new personnel positions. The rest is based on upgrading existing positions.
- Good morning with the mayor: a tour with the residents, so that I can experience Ra’anana through your eyes :
I will conduct regular tours in the morning, together with the municipal professional team, according to a plan that will be announced to the residents in advance, so that we can meet at your place – next to your house.
On the tour we will examine with you, the variety of challenges and things which needs to be done in your street. Within two days you will receive a protocol to your cell phone, which will inform you about all the solutions and the planned schedule.
In particularly complex issues, we will present the alternatives to the residents of the street and consider them together in an orderly procedure of “public participation”.
- “Ra’anani – digitali” on your mobile: We will expand the range of digital services you can receive directly on your mobile as well as services delivered to your home :
Obtaining a parking ticket, payments, approvals for registrations at the “Tabu”, registration and placement in the education system, tickets for concerts in Ra’anana, personal information updates, business licensing, documents from the Engineering Administration and more. We will operate a local courier service that will allow you an unprecedented service experience, at the same time as additional income for students and retired people from among the city’s residents.
- “Ra’anani – Digitali” – electronic bulletin boards on the city streets:
Do you also find it a bit strange that in 2023, the boards in our streets are the same round boards that were placed here sixty years ago?
The new digital boards that will replace them within a year will allow you to charge Rav-Kav, to get information about everything that is happening in the city, to order tickets for shows and performances, to navigate from place to place, to get information about public transportation, and even pay a bill, chat online with the call center, and more.
- Crystal Clear – the revoltion of transparency by Nir Crystal :
As the one who initiated the revolution of filming city council meetings in 2018, the time has come to implement a total transparency in Ra’anana:
• State of the City Report – Similar to the American President’s State of the Nation Report, I will present to you once a year in January, at “Beit Yad Labanim”, the results of the past year’s activities, a budget report for the past year as well as the work plan and budget plans for the coming year. Because beyond your right to know – it is my duty to report to you.
• Photographing the municipal committees – not only the council meetings, but from now on we will photograph the meetings of all municipal committees.
• City Council meetings will be moved to a larger meeting hall in the city, in order to allow more residents to be present in the audience.
• An account of the use of “parental payments” in schools: will be sent to parents at the end of each school year through the “Feedback” software.
- Governmental services
In 2023, for almost any governmental service we need to get out of Ra’anana. The time has come for us to have services here in Ra’anana such as renewing passports by the Ministry of the Interior, the Tax Authority, the National Insurance and more. Branches of all these governmental offices will be opened in the city for the convenience of our residents. In addition, security services such as a police station, fire station and Magan David Adom – will be present here in the new security complex in our industrial park – (see expansion in the security chapter).